Saturday, May 01, 2010

If A Tree Falls In The Middle of Rush Hour Traffic...

I have a house that is on a busy-ish street. Yes, I know about the whole, location, location, location thing. I didn't know it was a busy street when I bought it. I didn't know a lot about this house. The agent lied. She tells everyone she meets she is a "Christian." I have come to the conclusion--given her belief system--she can answer for it later. Meanwhile, I have a home on a busy-ish street.

The house has two giant trees in the front yard. One tree has decided to shed limbs, and did so into the street during rush hour on Friday. Here is what the aftermath looked like:





I am pleased to say nobody and no car was hurt. I am also pleased to say Mr. 114 moonlights as a tree surgeon. Hopefully he will take care of this before anything else happens. Will you all join me as I knock on wood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knock knock!

~Bliz

Ernie said...

I really don't think I'd knock on THAT wood. It just might fall on your head! LOL Speaking of Agent girl, When she brought me here to view the house (on 2 occasions) we had to meet at the house at 8 a.m. on Saturday. I thought that was weird (& kinda inconvenient) until I moved into the house and discovered that 8 a.m. on Saturday is the ONLY time that the street isn't full of cars. She's one smart truffatore!!