Sunday, May 03, 2009

I May Really Need Therapy When All Is Said and Done

At the risk of being accused of teasing, I have a situation I cannot write about at this time. I sure wish I could. I could use a new spin on it. I could use some humor. What I really could use a glass of wine and what is left of the toffee Bliz sweetly sent me earlier this month.

I know Carolsue, who is beyond suspicious, is just chomping at the bit to give her ten cent's worth of invaluable wisdom. But she won't, not while I have issued a gag order.

This is one of those situations that make my stomach lining burn. I am looking every other day at air fare, wondering if I would be better off going over now, or waiting until the situation hits the fan.

There is an air conditioner. A lawn mower. A dead tree. And probably a whole lot of other stuff I don't know about just yet. Legal Eagle even had to recuse herself, so I am currently without legal counsel on this particular situation.

I am sure it will make a great story. Eventually.

4 comments:

Lori said...

hang in there!! whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger. hopefully this is making you stronger. ;^)

Nancy Case said...

We have GOT to meet for coffee soon!

BusyMommy said...

So I'll just pray for now...

Ernie said...

"Beyond suspicious"?? Well, ok. Got me there. However, when my gut burns, there is usually a smoldering fire somewhere. That's all I have to say.