Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Random Bama

Kirby rented out the Bankruptcy house in 10 days! They are supposed to move in Oct. 8. Let the back flips begin!

By the way it took 28 days for me to get the keys back from the former property management company.

***

It looks like some of the flooring in Mrs. Waterford's former home is salvageable. This might only be because Matt was there when James-the-hell's-angel's-turned-interior-decorator went over. Matt knew I didn't want to change out anything I didn't have to, so he reinforced this with James.

James also gave me a primer on what colors clash with "neutral." Sadly, his drawl was too thick for me really to understand him, so I am going to take my chances that 1) Matt understood and is watching my back, 2) it will work out no matter what or 3) the next potential tenant will think fuchsia is the new black and will fall in love with the place.

At any rate, if you do know what colors clash with neutral, I am dying to know.

***

Howie the Hack responded to my e-mail with the following (and I quote): "o.k."

No comments: