Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It Might Be A Tad Too Subtle

I wrote the following review on Superpages for the former property management company:

I gave them one star because there is no lower rating. They had one property of mine in property management for one month. In that time they never once put a sign in the yard, advertised the property on their web site or ran an ad in their newspaper. They only made one appointment to show the home. I missed the summer window where people are moving before school starts because they did NOTHING. Thier contractor wanted to charge me $75 to give me a QUOTE on the roof (another roofer said it was fine). If you have your choice between (this company) and a brain-damaged junk yard dog to manage your home, there is only obvious choice. Make sure you have a healthy supply of Milkbones.

They still haven't given my keys back.

1 comment:

Lori said...

lolololol