Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good Old Jerry

Jerry called me, wanting to follow up on his application on the Martin Home. I told him he didn't fill out the application completely and I am a bit uncomfortable moving forward. So, I ran another ad in the paper.

I told him I tried calling but he didn't have voice mail, which led me to believe he wasn't very interested in pursuing this. I said, I was surprised he wouldn't have voicemail, given he had sent in the application and knew I would be calling. I also told him about an unusual phone call I got the other day, where I talked to a guy named Mike who was a bit rude and refused to identify himself until I asked for the third time.

Jerry's answer was to ask what he needed to clean up his application. He completely ignored my story about the suspicious phone call.

I am crossing my fingers for another application this weekend from someone completely different and unrelated to Jerry.

1 comment:

Lori said...

and hopefully not named mike...