Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Don't Cry For Me

I won't bore you with a rehash of how much I lothe the former property management company I fired. Ok, maybe I will...

According to the property management company--who left the tenant in the house on the move-out date and did not follow up to see if they were gone--the house wasn't that bad. It is now.

I can also tell you, I have an independent witness who can verify the former tenant did not move out when they said they were going to. In fact, they were living there on Sept. 1.

And even though the former property management company said a wall needed to be painted and the flower beds need to be weeded, apparently they missed a few things. A lot of few things. Though the pictures don't make it look as bad as the 508 house, it isn't curently habitable.

Someone is going to pay for this damage. And Legal Eagle's son is planning on going to Harvard.

No comments: