Sunday, August 30, 2009

Random Thoughts

I haven't gotten a single Friday follow-up from Howie the Hack as of yet. In all fairness, he gave me a Thursday update a few weeks ago. But, nothing since then.

I haven't gotten any type of response from the former property management company. It wasn't that I was hoping for a "please tell us why you dumped us" phone call/e-mail drama. But, I would prefer some sort of acknowledgement they got my letter.

Perhaps they are checking with their attorney to see if I can really fire them. If they don't have an attorney, maybe Howie the Hack can take them on.

_______________________________________________________

I have been actively searching for Alan Funt and a hidden camera. I got a call from someone looking for a home and was referred to me by Wayward Tenant!

You know, Wayward. The one who took the kitchen sink, refused to move out and made me evict her and I am still garnishing her wages even after a year? That Wayward.

Hm... Maybe she hates the guy.

2 comments:

Ernie said...

OR maybe he's a ringer. He gets you to rent the house to HIM and she moves in? She knows you don't live around here. How perfect for her. Another sink to add to her collection. I'll bet she's stoked!!

Fiona D. said...

I thought of that. But if that were the case, he wouldn't have mentioned her name. I think he could have said "Charles Manson referred you to me" and would have expected a similar reception.

My guess is she hates him.