Sunday, August 09, 2009

Mr. Partner

Mr. Partner has checked out. I would prefer to join him, as my plate has been a bit on the heaping side of late. But just like a marriage, two people can't be having a crisis at the same time.

And, right now Mr. Partner is dealing with some bad-ass family stuff. Or, at least I think he is. Last time he went MIA, that was what was going on. And, given he is exhibiting the same behavior, Marty and I are betting our bottom dollar it is happening again.

We know he is alive, because his e-mails aren't bouncing back. And, he just sent me a bill for home owner's insurance that is due in THREE days. However, I sent him a request three weeks ago and haven't heard a peep. Usually he is right on that.

I also tossed a bunch of relevant information his way recently and didn't get much of a response on that front either. Which means I get to make the decisions. And, to top it all off, an air conditioner has to be replaced. Unfortunately, it is beyond the repair stage. So, I will send that note his way knowing he will either ignore it or get caught up and give me lots of now-irrelevant feedback he has been storing up.

1 comment:

Ernie said...

Good thing you're manning the ship!