Saturday, July 18, 2009

So Much for A Mundane Saturday

It is my weekend, darn it! I don't want to deal with stupidity. Alas, Ms. Betty wrote me back.

Ms. Betty said something along the lines of this wasn't her fault and me "of all people" should understand. I believe I have heard that one before. I wasn't all that thrilled last time someone said that to me either.

Neither Marty Sunshine or Carsolsue (who happens to be a paralegal) felt what I originally wrote back was appropriate for the occasion. However, what I originally wrote was a lot more fun than the dry "You have been put on notice, you will be evicted if you don't pay. I prosecute for trashed houses and I garnish wages" mumbo-jumbo I sent.

What I originally wrote was along the lines of "no other tenant has the nerve to ask if they can pay a month late. No other tenant has ever told me they can't pay the rent because the electric is due. No other tenant has been as much of a pain in my ass as you" (unless you count the others--but they aren't renting from me any more--and it would loose the punch to put the qualifier in there).

I am certain Ms. Betty will be furious with my e-mail. How dare I ask for what is contractually mine! I can't imagine she will actually leave. If she doesn't have the money to pay me, she doesn't have the money to move.

I find it interesting that the trashed 508 house, the vacant Martin home (which now has a roof leak), Mr. Richard's home (more later on that one) are all my biggest going concerns, but Ms. Betty is the one that aggravated me.

1 comment:

Ernie said...

That's because she is your most ANNOYING problem at the moment. She's annoying even when she isn't a problem. She's just plain old annoying all the time.