Wednesday, July 01, 2009

In Other Wildly Inappropriate News...

The former tenant of my Fultondale home tried to Facebook friend me last Friday. You know, the one who flooded the laundry room, took all the flooring out of the extra bedroom, left the Christmas tree and four worn tires for me to dispose of in the shed? She apparently didn't own a working vacuum and never wiped a fingerprint off a wall for the entire two years she lived there. Yes, that one.

This is the second Facebook friend request from a tenant in a week.

3 comments:

Ernie said...

Don't forget she put venetian plaster all over the walls in the master bath, but neglected to sand it, seal it, paint it and only primed the plaster in the den (and again, did not sand it). The walls in the master bath look as if they have been smeared with mud and the walls in the den look like the top of somebody's cupcake. They were lots of fun to paint.

Fiona D. said...

I don't think that was her. I think it was the former owner I bought it from who had such bad decorative taste. My tenant didn't strike me as the designer type. But, who knows?

Lori said...

"friend" is a really vague term in the facebook world.

*really* vague.