Friday, April 24, 2009

To the Wolves

Tomorrow morning, armed with lots of attitude, Carolsue is going to serve Mr. Richards and Mrs. Martin. Most likely I will get partial payments from Mrs. Martin before all is said and done. Mr. Richards will probably just send me some excuse and rent a few days afterwards.

If I can actually talk to either of them, I think it is time for a heart-to-heart. They need to move. They need to figure out a way to live within their means. Let me sell the homes or find renters who want to pay. But more importantly, they need to get the heck out of my life. They are sucking out the positive energy from my very being.

There is a fine line between my lack of patience and my willingness to put money in the bank. With Legal Eagle's recent wisdom burned into my frontal lobes, I will probably consider taking the payments. Even if I don't want to.

3 comments:

Ernie said...

For what it's worth, I think you should raise each of their rents by the amount it cost you to serve them because it appears they need that "reminder" each month or so in order to cough up some money. They still won't be on time and will have to have their "reminder" but at least you'll be getting reimbursed for it.

Fiona D. said...

I already do that.

BusyMommy said...

Sigh... Some people...