Friday, April 10, 2009

Not Feeling the Love

I sent Legal Eagle my file on Mrs. Martin Wednesday. I followed up with a note yesterday. I told her to please let Mrs. Martin know I plan to garnish her wages. I will file criminal charges if the house is damaged. I will no longer negotiate, she is being evicted. There is no more love. On top of that, Legal Eagle will tell her not to call me.

I would be willing to bet my stash of Starburst jelly beans (and you can only get those once a year) that I will get a text message, phone call, fax or e-mail from Mrs. Martin as soon as she is served. After she explains she doesn't owe me as much as I say she does (because she has conveniently forgotten), she will then ask for mercy and tell me when she is next sending money in.

If Mrs. Martin just moves out instead, it will be worth loosing my jelly beans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot about starburst jelly beans. Those are yummy. I need to hit the after Easter sales and stock up. :)

-J