Friday, April 24, 2009

Just an Observation

Sometimes owning an accidental small business is like channeling a manic toddler.

Earlier this week I was poised for my monthly temper tantrum. Everything was not going as I planned. Not that anything really ever goes as planned in life. But there is a small faction of society who seems to think I happen to have control issues.

Later in the week, after my long nap, I was pretty even keeled. The annoying things were on the back burner. The good things consisted of rent checks and a suspicious lack of e-mails from my problem children.

Then, after talking with Diamond Jim and Jack yesterday I am ready to take on the world. All the weird and annoying stuff heaping around me is settling down. (Mind you, it is still there.) I have focus. And at this moment I can play well with others.

No comments: