Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Just Want to Make Sure I Clearly Understood

So, Mr. Partner called this afternoon. During our conversation, I told him I wanted to start eviction proceedings on Mr. Richards. I was bracing myself, knowing he was doing the mental calculations of what this means to us. Knowing there would be money to spend.

Instead he said, "Go for it. I trust you."

Now I am sitting back, analyzing "I trust you" and every possible scenario. I am looking for the hidden meaning and wondering what he really meant.

Ugh. I am such a girl.

3 comments:

BusyMommy said...

He probably meant, "I'm too tired to argue". That is usually what my man means when he says that... :D

Fiona D. said...

No. He probably meant ok by him. I just hope he remembers that when the bill comes in.

Lori said...

you're right - a man's response would be - (thought bubble) - done. moving on.

but even after you analyze it, it's still a vote of confidence! woot! :^)