Friday, October 09, 2009

Facebook Debbie's Plight

Apparently no attorney wanted to handle Facebook Debbie's claim against her landlord. From what I understand, she is going to court today sue her "money grubbing landlord."

I didn't bother to point out that her landlord acted within two hours of her call, she chose to move out and she got all of her deposits back. She admitted when it happened she did not have personal property damage.

There is no point in posting on her Wall my point of view. This landlord has a heck of a mess to clean up, a big headache and is probably beyond thrilled to be rid of her. There is just no point, because we all know who the true moron is when you opt to argue with someone more ignorant than you.

I think I am taking Facebook Debbie off my friend's list just as soon as I hear who won in court. I am rooting for the landlord. Us money grubbers should stick together.

No comments: