Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Latest Surreal Phone Call

Mrs. 508's outlook is looking up! Now, before we go any farther, can we all take just a moment to knock on wood that I didn't just jinx it. I am not a superstitious person by nature--or I wasn't one until I met Mrs. 508.

Not only is Mrs. 508 doing much better (she had a lot to share with me--very little was related to the rental home or her rent), but she wanted to know if she could pay me next month's rent in advance! I believe my answer was "yes." Or at least I hope I said that after the smelling salts were administered.

Mrs. 508 also tells me the couch sitting in her yard will be gone sometime soon. I hope so. But, lucky for her, I don't have the energy to deal with non-immaculate tenants who pay early.

1 comment:

BusyMommy said...

Nice. First time for everything, I guess.