Monday, March 23, 2009

Ok, This Wasn't Me

Just for the record...

A woman called Dave Ramsey's radio show today. She has 14 properties in Birmingham Alabama and was at the end of her rope. She had a lot of drama around her situation. Things are breaking. Renters are not paying. Property values have dropped. She was ready to "give up" and go bankrupt. Her call to Dave Ramsey was to ask what she should do.

I did not make this call. I have mostly good renters. I am not giving up--even if property values are down. My drama is condensed to Ms. Betty's latest antics. If all else fails, I have my theraputic blog.

I don't know the ins and outs of her situation, but I suspect there is more to her story and her decisions than the two minute call. All the best to her.

1 comment:

BusyMommy said...

I'm glad it wasn't you:)