Friday, February 06, 2009

She Likes Me, She Really Likes Me

Dear, sweet Ms. Betty isn't disappointing. Today she sent me an e-mail asking for my address. Getting an e-mail from her was a first. I guess the whole calling long distance got a bit tedious. I was getting concerned. I hadn't heard from in about 10 days.

As it has only been one week since the last piece of mail from her, I was kind of surprised she needed my address again. But, if it gets me the rent (as well as a few more pictures of her family), that's great too.

In my reply e-mail, I pointed out my address is on the lease. Page one.

4 comments:

BusyMommy said...

You are so popular. No one asks for my address;P

Anonymous said...

I jest betchee it took her nigh a hour to figger a reason for her to send you one of them thar massages from that new fangled magic box she done got yesterdee at the pawn shop. Yup. It shore kin do innerestin thangs. She done gone high dollar now sister.Yup. Hold up a sec my dawg got to hollerin. Iffin he don't quiet it down he's a fixin to go sit a spell with that there Vick fella. Yup.

Fiona D. said...

Oh Busy, you are so sweet! I will send you mail any time you would like. Just say the word.

As for Ernie... well, never mind.

Anonymous said...

NEVER MIND??? I try to impart culture to you and I get never mind? Next time you need a translator, don't go calling on me sister.