Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adios

I haven't been sleeping well. Two nights ago I was having anxiety dreams about Mr. Richards. That prompted a call to my friendly process server to give Mr. Richards yet another love letter. My rule is when my anxiety manifests itself in a dream, it is time to move on.

And, more importantly, it is time for Mr. Richards to move on. He is the worst tenant I have right now. I don't care if he is a flake. He can be someone else's flake for a while. It has gotten to the point where I feel like I am begging for the rent. That is when I know the end is near. And, he hasn't returned my phone calls from last week. Usually he is really good about that. In the past when he tells me he is sending money, he does it. This time he sent in part of the money, but not all.

Good bye Mr. Richards.

No comments: