Friday, July 29, 2016

Random Bama A Week In The Life

So I did ask Mr. Ex-Partner if he took Monday off to deal with all things Alabama. Yes, he did. But, according to him, he has it "under control" now.

__________________________________________


In a weird turn of events, I actually talked to Mario this week. It had nothing to do with Mr. Ex-Partner. Instead, I was hunting down a lease (for a home he has never managed, but that's another story). However, since I had his attention for the first time in, what? three years, I mentioned I had given his contact information to Mr. Ex-Partner. This is because our LLC is broken up and Mr. Ex-Partner has fired Luigi's company. And then Luigi fired Mr. Partner... but I digress.

I told Mario--and meant it in the nicest possible way--I thought Mario's personality would work better with Mr. Ex-Partner's. Mario would tell it like it is, even if Mr. Ex-Partner didn't want to hear it.

I explained Mr. Ex-Partner has opted to handle everything by himself, and therefore, please expect an introductory e-mail in a few weeks when Mr. Ex-Partner comes to his senses.

__________________________________________


By the way, Mario insists his prices are "no longer" as expensive as Luigi's and he sent me a rate sheet, just in case I want to come on board. No. No I don't. But I have other reasons for this.

__________________________________________


It appears the bank tried to withdraw a mortgage payment from the now defunct LLC. The account was closed, but automatically re-opens when a payment is extracted (even if it is extracted without authorization). Now the account is reopened. And the damn bank charged me NSF fees. It looks like I will be taking a day off from work myself to straighten this mess out.


No comments: