Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Luigi's Response

I did hear from Luigi. It was a private message to only me. He has decided instead of writing up an addendum saying he will be bullied around and told how to run company that he has successfully be running for 20+ years, he will just step back, and let Mr. Ex-Partner find a company who is a better long-term fit.

However, the very next day Luigi did write to Mr. Ex-Partner with the following response. Iced tea shot out of my nose when I read this: "I think it may be in our interest to let you manage these houses."

Not well acquainted with Southern mores, Mr. Ex-Partner actually replied to this and asked "why?" I don't see Luigi answering, but if he does, I am sure it will be more blog fodder.

I already gave Mr. Ex-Partner Mario's contact info.

No comments: