Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A Long Overdue Welcome

Hello to you out there who sometimes read or have starting recently reading. This is my therapeutic blog, started to keep me sane as I process landlordy type things. Sometimes the stuff happening is really great. Sometimes it is really not. Sometimes it is too personal, weird or legal for me to put into words. Oh yea, all of it is true.

Thanks to Google Analytics I kind have an idea of who shows up on a regular basis (Unless you are an international spy with anti-Google Analytics defenses--and you know who you are!). I know I have a handful of followers, most are friends who took pity on me and read because they are sure glad this stuff ain't happening to them. One is my bookkeeper, Bliz, who has been my friend for more than 25 years. If you have ever posted on here, and you have a blog, I read it and follow it--even if I don't comment.

I do know there are at landlords and tenants alike who read this blog. So, if you have questions along those lines, feel free to ask. I don't assume to be the foremost expert on landlord-type things, I only write about my experiences. So, if you ask, there might be someone else who is willing to offer you assistance or you advice I don't have.

Anyway, for those who have been reading for the past few months or even longer, welcome and enjoy my adventure.

6 comments:

Ernie said...

Thanks for the "welcome". Now get back to your normal blog!

Unknown said...

Hear hear! What's all this nonsense about acknowledging readership? ;)

Fiona D. said...

I have had a couple of people recently who have left comments along the lines of they just found my blog.

Now then, I am sure you both have been raised well enough to make these new folks feel welcome.

Fiona D. said...

Or at least Alec has.

Lori said...

no one reads your blog out of pity -- i'm still scratching my head over the fact that you don't have 20,000 readers!

Ernie said...

I totally got that snide remark Fiona. Just because I'm unGodly beautiful does NOT mean I'm dense. Thanks for having my back Alec!