Sunday, March 07, 2010

Sunday in Pictures



The Infant of Prague Catholic Church, Trussville Alabama



Full Moon Barbecue



Signs of Spring



One of the French drains Mr. 114 put in at Artie and Candy's home.



Cool!



The neighbors on one side of my Leeds home.



The leader of the Redneck Mafia house on the other side of my Leeds home. (My Leeds home actually one of the nicest houses on this street).



Just too cute.



Ms. Kathy's backyard



Passing the Moody police station.



Ms. Angela added the Malibu lights to "her" home. I have never met a tenant so grateful as I did today. Ever. (I have been invited to her daughter's wedding this summer too.)



Roll Tide! (also in Ms. Angela's front yard).



Buckaroo wanted me to get a car with red flames painted on it. The car rental place just happened to be out when I picked up my car.



This pun's for you.

No comments: