Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Apparently It is Carpet With A Clever Disguise

Artie has been telling me for a few months about the flood that damaged his carpet. I believe it happened. I believe the carpet needs to be replaced. However, I have been waiting for proof. You know, mildewed carpet, water damaged walls... that kind of thing.

When I have asked in the past, I have been given conflicted reports of damage. I am hearing everything from "minor carpet damage" to "I had to gather the animals two by two because of the amount of water that came through my basement." For months now, I have been promised pictures of the offending damage.

My take is, this wasn't that bad. After all, if the carpet damage was horrendous, then they would have been screaming louder and longer. As it is, Artie mentions it once every six weeks when he asks (again) for my e-mail address to send me pictures.

When I called to tell him I was coming to town to inspect the damaged carpet myself, he decided to finally send the pictures over. Here is what I got:



3 comments:

H.C. said...

L O L

Fiona D. said...

Thanks Hap,

To me, it looks like someone spilled Mop N Glo in the laundry room. Not a massive torrential flash flood. But, that's just me.

Joy N. said...

You better get out there...fast!