Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Monday in Pictures

My inner introvert is screaming in agony. I so need some down time. I saw Ms. Shirley's roof leak today. More on that when I am not ready to collapse from over-stimulation.



Mr. 114's immaculate yard. Note the dead grass is edged. (Yes, I know it says 112 on the mail box--but his name his name happens to be Mr. 114 anyway.)



To get to King James Circle, one must take Royalty Drive to King James Drive to King James Court to King James Circle. I am guessing the pizza delivery boys get paid well.




A pretty view of a quiet street. This street is all brick homes in one of those everyone-knows-your-name type of neighborhoods.



Mrs. Sherwood's 47 year old kitchen carpet.



Mrs. Sherwood's 47 year old stove with a non-working oven.



My second rental car. Sadly, the auto rental place was all out of vehicles painted with flames yet again. The car had two miles on the odometer when I got it this afternoon.

1 comment:

Joy N. said...

This house is so cute! I love the street and the neighborhood.