Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Update

You know it will be a long day when the local Fox news shows up with a camera at your tenant's doorstep asking questions. If your tenant tells them to get the @!~%$* away from their home, all the reporter has to do is sweet talk the next door neighbor into letting them on to their property to film whatever it is they wish to film.

I know this first-hand. I also know what the "@!~%$*" stood for first-hand. In fact, I thought it was such a great sentiment I said the same thing when I found out the media had shown up.

This particular issue is playing a primary role in my life at the moment. It consumes too much of my time, cell minutes and stomach lining. And now I am relegated to sitting back helplessly and waiting. In the words of my friend Freedom, "I hate waiting."

1 comment: