Thursday, April 15, 2010

Brandie

So I got an e-mail from Brandie. I would have completely ignored the e-mail if I wasn't busy being a real estate agent and the subject line hadn't grabbed me. A possible lead for my Arizona business? Nope.

Her e-mail said: Graduation time is right around the corner and what do I have available in Hoover or Calera? Because the only "Hoover" and "Calera" I know of are in the greater Birmingham metro area, I pretty much figured out what they needed.

I found it interesting Brandie picked these two areas. Yahoo maps suggests Calera is 24 miles south of Hoover--and there is a bit of city in between. Very interesting choices. So, if her criteria of where she wants to live is that loose, I figured it wouldn't hurt to send her the home Jack and I own. Which is also 24 miles north of Hoover.

I have no idea who Brandie is. I couldn't find any evidence in my e-mail I had spoken with her at any time in the past. But, I certainly hope she likes the house Jack and I own.

No comments: