Saturday, December 11, 2010

Drat

I know what I have to do. But I don't wanna.

Sigh... but I will.

Mrs. Spring's lease ended on November 14. She left the place clean--move in ready clean. I wish I could say that about more tenants. She also left me the dishwasher.

Even though she moved out in September, she dutifully paid her lease through the end. Even if she did it because (as Carolsue claims) she is afraid of me. She still did it. She fulfilled her end of the bargain.

So it's my turn.

I have to give Mrs. Spring her security deposit back. Of course, she hasn't given me a forwarding address. So, I haven't been in a major hurry to mail the check. But, the law says certain things. And, even if the law didn't. I know right from wrong. I am not a thief.

So, it is time to hunt down Mrs. Spring and have one more conversation with her. Hopefully it will be brief. And more importantly, drama free.

At this point, all I want for Christmas is drama free.

No comments: