Thursday, December 02, 2010

The Action Plan

In the event you haven't read this blog in the past few days, Ms. Shirley really irked me. Mainly because I really resent people with a sense of entitlement. And, I hate cowards. Ms. Shirley is a coward.

So, when Kirby finally got back with me about Leeds on Monday (I asked for an update on the unrented home), I threw Ms. Shirley's home into the mix. You see, she is month-to-month. I sent Kirby a few photos and told him to please let me know if he might possibly have a tenant who might be interested. \

I am happy to give Shirley a 30 day notice.

1 comment:

CarolSue said...

You will in the long run be doing her a favor by forcing her to find more affordable housing and you a favor by finding someone who will be able to pay the rent every month on time and Kirby a favor by throwing more business his way. It really looks like a win-win for all concerned.