Sunday, August 08, 2010

A Zen Kind of Day

"There is no reason to have a Plan B because it distracts from Plan A" --Will Smith

Ok. I am calling it in today. I am totally blessed with no drama right now. That may change in a day or so if Ms. Kathy doesn't return my e-mail or phone call, but right now, everything is peaceful.

Peaceful isn't the same as on track. My "Plan A" has a few serious flaws that haven't been rectified. But, Mr. Partner is still on board. We are working on our undercapitalized issues. But that isn't new. I am thinking about starting a blog to describe entertaining real estate clients I am running into along my undercapitalized issue way (Like the 81 year old woman with neck tattoos... but, I digress).

But, today, all I got is a quote.

So, dear reader(s), please join me as I bask in this peaceful moment of my life and soak up the mundane.

I'm loving it.

No comments: