Sunday, January 18, 2009

Wednesday's Agenda

As part of the fun of starting an accidental business five states away, my business partners like to be kept apprised of the key issues affecting their money and my sanity.

This week, I have a meeting scheduled with Mr. Partner. This is the general let's eat lunch on the company's dime and get a status from yours truly. Sometimes these meetings have a lot of drama. This one probably wont, as I am not submitting any receipts for kegs of wine and vats of chocolate.

This week's meeting will cover:

The status of our mortgages, as some of them are ARMS and we need to refinance. However, like the rest of the nation, some of our homes don't have the equity gain we need. So, that might be a bit difficult but not impossible.

Completely unrelated to the paragraph above, one of our homes needs a new loan. It is a very long boring story and way too complex for this itty bitty spot in cyber blogging. But, that has transitioned from going concern to Hey! We Gotta Do This!!!!!

By the time I see Mr. Partner, one of my tenants will have received walking papers--but that fun is for another blog.

Mrs. Sherwood needs a stove.

Ms. Betty had rats.

Ms. Robin's house needs a new paint job. Desperately.

One of our tenants is very ill. Her situation is for another blog.

Barring any other unforeseen issues, Legal Eagle will be paid off this year.

Barring any other unforeseen issues, the plumber will also be paid off this year.

Repeat after me: WE ARE NOT BUYING ANY NEW HOMES RIGHT NOW. No. I am not kidding. Yes. I am serious. No. No. NO!!!!

Oh yea! It is tax season. He will will probably want to discuss that too.

No comments: