Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Therapy Interrupted

I just can't write about this week's dramas.

I can't even begin to explain the magic my CPA did with Mr. Smith. CPA warned me I might be getting a phone call from Mr. Smith--who will be very unhappy when he hears from the IRS. It isn't that I am unable to talk about it, it is just too complicated for me to break down into a blog.

But, please! I invite you to join me in a moment of joy, while envisioning Mr. Smith opening up a letter from the IRS... Ah... that was fun, wasn't it!

My other excitement this week is Legal Eagle has recused herself as my attorney in another matter that is demanding my atteniton. Her firm is representing (in another case) the person I need her to go after (that case has nothing to do with me).

Right now I am vacillating between optimistic hope this will all get smoothed over and a bit of do-it-yourself legal advice from my favorite paralegal. If this all goes away--which would be ideal--I will be happy to share it with you folks.

I can already hear Bliz giving me her Blizdom... reminding me of all the goodness in our lives. I can hear her because she gave me this speech yesterday after we dicussed I might be a tad high strung.

Nah... this is nothing.

No comments: