Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Moving On

Mr. Richards announced to me a few weeks ago his lease was up this month. This was news to me, as I wrote the lease and the original copy is sitting in my safe. I double checked, nope.

All that said, I didn't correct Mr. Richards. Why bother? Though I don't find him as annoying as my past deadbeats, he is accelerating quickly in that direction. The one thing he has going for him is that his past history shows he returns my calls and pays up. This game however has gotten tedious and it is time for a change. So, yesterday he was served.

I have been on an emotional high this week, having all of my homes rented. But alas, the party has to end sometime. Now is the time for Mr. Richards to find another place to live and another landlord to frustrate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Richards needs a nanny to take care of his business apparently. Not to worry! That house will rent quickly!