Saturday, January 08, 2011

Random Bama--The Weekend Edition

Attorney Jon--whom I talk with twice a year (and totally adore)--called me on Friday morning.

He said, "Mrs. Landlord, we have a problem. Please call me." I am really hoping he has me mixed up with some other Mrs. Landlord.

I am sure I will know what is wrong by Monday, as he is pretty prompt on calling me back when I am on the brink of hysterics.
_____________________________________________________________________

I would like to point out that Ms. Kathy did not pay late. She paid on time. Without prompting, bribing or cajoling.

Please take a moment to send Ms. Kathy some positive atta-girl vibes. She is in the last month of a two year lease and she finally got it right!
_____________________________________________________________________

Ms. Shirley faxed me (apparently she has my fax number too?!) a copy of the check she supposedly sent me. Too bad I can't cash that. I e-mailed her and I told her as much. I didn't hear back.

My guess? She sent out the check the day she was served.
_____________________________________________________________________

According to Google Analytics, that super-accurate blog tracking site (which still doesn't show the Happy Camper when she logs on here), The House Hunter has had 22 hits since Sunday. That is more than this blog!

By the way, Chapter 3 was released today. If you are so inclined, the link is over to the right.

1 comment:

CarolSue said...

She faxed you a copy of the check??? LOLOLOL Who does that?? I don't copy checks when I write them...do you? I just wait until they clear and then I have the banks record. LOL I guess she thinks she's slick? God knows no one would ever think to write out a check, copy it and then say you sent it in the mail?? LOLOL This is so funny! You couldn't make this kind of stuff up.