Friday, January 21, 2011

Fire Sale

Bear with me please. I have been in a royal funk of late.

I could write about Ms. Angie's latest fire drill (sigh) or how I barked at some poor girl at the check cashing place in Bessimer (that is a suburb of Birmingham) who had gotten on my last nerve, but not today.

But I will tell you, as of this writing, Ms. Angie's home has thankfully not burned down. But then again, maybe the phone melted in the inferno. I haven't bothered to check. More when I am not feeling burned out (that pun's for you Alec).

So, today's listing is this dandy is a three bedroom, one bathroom located in the quiet suburb of Irondale for only $89,000. As you can see, the agent wanted to guarantee it really has a bathroom. And, by the way, these are the only three pictures for this home in the MLS.

Note the car off to the right. I hope it belongs to whomever took the picture.
This house is vacant.

Yep, it has a bathroom.


I think this is the kitchen. I think.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes it feels like "out of the frying pan, into the fire," and despite our best efforts not to get burned, we still end up getting grilled in the hot seat with steam coming out of our ears in the latest flame war. Some might say "if you can't take the heat...", but I say keep a cool head, chill out, and wait for the fire to burn low. ;)