Sunday, January 23, 2011

Prudence

I'm working on taxes today. And the washing machine died a painful, watery death today. There is a glass of wine calling my name when I get to a stopping point.

The kids are cowering somewhere else. Marty Sunshine is staying far away and pops his head into the office every so often to say things like, "would you like some chocolate?"

I am cursing Diamond Jim's name. He hasn't written me back with the answer to "can I write off my purchases to Goodwill Industrustries?" Speaking of writing back, Bliz has about 27 e-mails sitting in her in box from me with expenses I found that need to be accounted for.

Well now... Seeing as this is a family blog, it is probably best if we just meet up tomorrow. K?

If you are looking for something to read, the next installment of The House Hunter was posted today. The link is to the right.

No comments: