Thursday, January 27, 2011

Details, Details, Details

I e-mailed Kirby on Wednesday asking for an update. I specifically gave him a list of all I wanted to know, making sure to highlight the parts that were important to me and my stomach lining. And, just to sweeten the pot, I told him if he answers I promise to stop pestering him. At least for today.

Lo and behold! Kirby responded within an hour. His answers were concise, but contained more information in them than he had relayed in the past week. One of the really great parts, was he shared with me how totally awesome the woman in Fultondale is--now that she paid. And, the check is in the mail.

Kirby also told me he is starting the eviction for Leeds tomorrow. In the event you are astonished that it took Kirby a week to get this going, I'm not. Nothing, and I mean nothing, ever happens according to the Roman calendar in the South.

Except college football games. Don't be late. And be sure to chant, "Roll Tide!" or watch the game at your own risk. Consider yourself warned.

Making sure to give praise where it was due, I thanked Kirby for getting back with me with his augmented explanations that left no room for additional questions from me. I even promised not to bug him until Friday. And, just to hopefully promote further goodwill, I said, "Have a good weekend if I forget to call you Friday."

No comments: