Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Guido Sue

I gave Ms. Kathy until Tuesday morning to call me with a solution to her situation. I told her specifically, if she didn't call, I would assume we weren't working together anymore. Though I am no Ms. Kathy, it seemed to me that was a pretty simple directive.

Meanwhile, I talked to Carolsue and told her if I didn't hear from Ms. Kathy, I would let Carolsue know and she could serve her. Truthfully, I did not want a vacant home around the holidays. Even if Ms. Kathy left right away. And, if she left it reasonable clean and Carolsue had nothing better to do than spit-shine it in no time, it would probably sit vacant until at least January.

So, when I called Carolsue at 1 p.m. my time on Tuesday to give her the go-ahead, she said, "I just walked in the door. There is money in your account now."

Apparently, Carolsue had as much of an expectation of Ms. Kathy calling as I did. So, she took it upon herself to call Ms. Kathy. Carolsue told her she was on her way to Ms. Kathy's house to serve her or pick up money. And, which did Ms. Kathy prefer?

Carolsue also gave Ms. Kathy one of her patented tongue lashings she reserves for the most foolish of my tenants. Though I don't know if it will sink in, hopefully Ms. Kathy will get it together. Because right now all my homes are occupied. And it is a very nice feeling.

No comments: