Monday, November 16, 2009

An Early Thanksgiving

All my homes are currently rented, with my biggest issue right now being I need to find a window for the home in Leeds. Thankfully, Carolsue took it upon herself to see if she could have better luck with a glass company than I (thank you!). As I write this, I am crossing my fingers this minor issue will be resolved soon.

Although everything is rented, there are still ups and downs. I have tenants between jobs, which puts me on my toes that there might be changes on the horizon. Ms. Kathy is struggling right now--also keeping me on alert. Mr. Partner and I are working on a few long-term things. But, none of these are instant issues. And, it is a really nice feeling. I don't foresee any of my tenants as deadbeats at this very time. That might change tomorrow. But there is no reason to borrow trouble.

At any rate, I have a wonderful peace about how things are going as of today--one I haven't felt in a while. And, I am grateful for a lull in the excitement.

No comments: