Monday, February 01, 2010

He's Taken Ladies

Since the beginning of the year, I have become a full time real estate agent once more. And, because of that, I have become a lot more organized.

Ok, we need to take a moment and pause here while Bliz cleans up the chi that came spurting out of her nose.... Take your time Sweetie. We understand.

Seriously though, especially with my accidental business, I don't have time to put off the multitude of things I would rather put off. Like taxes. Like filing. Like forecasting. All of which I started working on this past Sunday. Ok, the "taxes" thing is a bit of a stretch. I worked on helping Bliz finish out the year end books so she could send me the profit/loss statements so the K1s could be dispersed to those who need them.

Sunday I worked on forecasting. Marty Sunshine worked on my filing. And, before all of you say, "what a guy!" (cuz he is!) on Saturday he made breakfast before I left for the office. While I was gone he mopped the floor, vacuumed, folded laundry, mowed the lawn, cleaned the pool, went shopping for a birthday present for a 10 year old girl, bathed the kids and took them to a birthday party.

Now on to taxes...

No comments: