Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random Bama

I finally booked my trip. So far, I know I want to pop in on a few tenants and say hello. I really want to see this roof leak Ms. Shirley is fussing about. However, I am not anxious to meet Ms. Shirley. Mr. 114 tells me she has a boyfriend living there that she has never mentioned to me.

I will also be driving by a few other homes where I really have no compunction to meet the tenants. Mr. Green my tenant who is always looking for some obscure broken thing at this home is not someone I want to get to know. I figure if I were to show up, he and his mother-in-law (who lives there as well) will probably hit me with a laundry list of items they want me to repair. I am not against repairing them if they are legitimately broken. I am against being railroaded.
_________________________________________________

Attorney Jon and I are playing phone tag over a minor situation that came up this week. However, I find that I am hesitant to call him back because I am so intimidated by him. I am just not worthy.
_________________________________________________

I am almost done with tax document collection. I have breakfast set up with Diamond Jim for next week. As of Tuesday morning, we had already covered all tax-related questions. So, I am guessing next week will be a social visit.

No comments: