Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Random Bama

When Bliz and I were talking last week, she asked about Legal Eagle's bill. I had been blissfully ignoring the idea of owing Legal Eagle money until that moment--which was when I realized Legal had done a lot of stuff in the past several months, and hadn't been reimbursed for her time.

As it turns out, Legal Eagle had some sort of psychic premonition and came to the same conclusion. Apparently she had been remiss in sending me bills for the past six months. Monday she mentioned she needed to send one to me. It was starting to add up. I am getting an invoice. If she gets around to sending it.

I told her to take her time. Please!

_____________________________________________

Matt, the investment banker turned handyman and re-turned banker has been playing phone tag with me. My office hours aren't coinciding with his office hours. It isn't like I don't want to chat. I have a lot of loan questions I would like to discuss with him.

_____________________________________________

I still haven't booked my trip to Alabama. I feel the same way about traveling right now that I do about Legal Eagle's invoice. It is a necessity that I prefer to continue ignoring.

No comments: