Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Little Levity

I have a few indulgences that get my through the day. Some of these indulgences are blogs from people who read these postings. Or, my indulgences would be their blogs if they updated them regularly (and you KNOW who you are).

I found this. http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

You can't tell me you have never seen any of these folks in a Wal-Mart. In fact, now that I found this site, I see these folks every time I am in Wal-Mart. Just the other day I saw a man in there wearing only a fuzzy bathrobe and furry yellow slippers. I didn't have the nerve to take a picture, but I was tempted.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

CarolSue said...

IF that was aimed at me, I actually did update my blog yesterday thank you very much. Course it was the first time since the beginning of November but whatever! Also, how dare you even think of snapping a shot of me in my robe and slippers! Really! The nerve of some people! LOL A VERY happy New Years to you and yours!!!

Anonymous said...

guilty party
-The Ice Cream Sneak