Sunday, December 13, 2009

Off the Clock

For the next few days Marty Sunshine the kids and I are going to be in California hanging out at the house that Walt built.

While I am gone, I gave Carolsue a directive: tell Mr. Green NO to any stupid request he might have. I am not going to pay to water his garden. If Carolsue has to sweet talk Ms. Kathy I won't be around to hear Ms. Kathy quake in her shoes. And, Heaven help Mrs. Spring if she decides to buy her granddaughter a teddy bear instead of pay the rent. I won't be responsible for Carolsue's actions.

I also sent Legal Eagle a letter on Friday that I asked her to review for me. I am sure she will get to it while I am gone. No matter, the Alabama Attorney General's office and the Real Estate Commission can wait another week to hear my complaints against my former property management company.

I didn't give Biz any directions. She knows what to do. Pay the mortgages and make journal entries. Simple stuff.

I would like to think all will be quiet in Alabama while I am gone. It has been a really quiet month. Here's to no drama for the next few days.

All the best to you my readers!

1 comment:

happy camper said...

have a great vacation! you deserve it! :)