Wednesday, December 24, 2008

By the Numbers

For 2008:

7 - number of vacant rental homes this year
4 - number of trips to Birmingham
3 - number of Alabama attorneys currently in my life
8 - number of handymen/women I employed this year
27 - number of Sundays I ran ads in the paper for vacant homes
77 - number of homes Jack and I checked out this past year on my four trips
12 - number of homes Jack and I both really, really liked
1 - number of rental homes I purchased this year
4 - number of breakfasts with my CPA (ok, we talked business, but it was mainly social)
5 - number of face-to-face meetings with Mr. Partner
1 - number of face-to-face meetings with Bliz
1 - number of times Trusted's dog bit me
5 - number of homes with plumbing problems
3 - number of homes with electrical problems
5 - number of people I had mowing lawns for me this year
4 - number of homes with heating/air conditioning issues
7 - number of tenants I didn't have any major issues with this year
3 - number of insurance adjusters I dealt with on Wayward's home
2 - number of process servers I employ
4 - number of different locksmiths I employed
3 - number of times the rental car agent at the Birmingham airport upgraded me from a mid-sized car to a Saturn Outlook during my visits to Birmingham
3 - number of people in Birmingham I can talk baseball with
4 - number of people in Birmingham who genuinely care if I am an Alabama fan and would hold it against me if I uttered "Auburn University" in their presence. Um... Roll Tide!
5 - number of topics Legal Eagle has advised me not to discuss on my blog.

No comments: