Monday, March 20, 2017

Slacking

When this accidental business finally closes ("when" is still up in the air), I would like to look back at this time with some positive and happy feelings and not the overwhelming cloud of doom that seemed to follow me around for the past few years.

That said, when I started out with the idea that I would write 40 happy posts I didn't take into account some of the happiest things that happened to me running an accidental business are personal and private and I just don't want to share. Let's face it, the good reading comes from the mishaps along the way. Or, as I was once told, no good story starts with, "I was eating a salad one day at lunch..."

I am committed to 40 less-than-miserable posts, which has worked so far, as I the longer I am away from Flunky, the happier I get. But please bear with me as life has gotten in the way lately. I'm not done. I promise.

No comments: