Sunday, March 05, 2017

E-Housekeeping

Today's positive post borderlines the "non-accidental business victory" line, but only slightly. Perhaps a year from now, it will be in full non-accidental business victory territory.

I cleaned out my e-mails yesterday. I had 1,651 in my in-box. Most were related to this and that from the last several months. There were Mr. Partner crazy questions, real estate stuff, baseball stuff (lots of baseball stuff), a few jokes sent to me by a dear friend, vacation planning e-mails from Uncle Sunshine, teacher e-mails and way too many obnoxious e-mails from Flunky. I was happy to see Flunky's e-mails go.

Currently there is one e-mail in my inbox. It is a response from a Mesa City Councilman, replying to my letter last week. I will write him back later today when I figure out exactly what I want to say to him.

Cleaning out electronic clutter was cathartic. I am ready to let go.

No comments: