Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Positive-Ish

Today I am supposed to get my tax returns. Which means Mr. Ex-Partner will also get his tax returns. I am hoping this will end this chapter or our relationship. That won't be at all bad. A few weeks ago I asked him for some relevant data so that I could have Diamond Jim finish up the taxes. He got back to me this week with the absolute wrong information. No matter, I had already dug it up a week ago because I didn't want to wait any longer. That pretty much sums up my relationship with him.

If I wrote everything I wanted to say, I would sound like I am dogging Mr. Ex-Partner. I would rather not remember him this way. I learned a lot from him. Without him we never would have had the experiences we have had, nor this accidental business journey.

I recognize he is who he is. I also recognize our value systems simply doesn't work well together. Besides, I adore, simply adore, Mrs. Ex-Partner. She, as well as being the most patient spouse ever, is just a wonderful and loving human being.

Marty pointed out this post does not belong in my Lenten Positive Blog space. And to be fair, I deleted a lot of what I wrote and condensed it. However, I maintain this is the most positive I can do at Mr. Ex's expense at the spur of the moment. Perhaps with a bit more time, I can find something else to write about him. But for today, my Lenten Positive Blog space will just be, "Mr. Ex-Partner will soon be out of my life."

No comments: