Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rules of Engagement

Apparently it is easier to crash a White House State Dinner than it is to get an appointment with this lawyer. Legal Eagle sent me an e-mail on Tuesday asking for a "brief synopsis" of what Attorney Jon was working on for me before his untimely passing. She wants to give this to the lawyer as part of vetting me.

The "brief synopsis" of course will not be brief. And, of course, what will naturally follow is an extended version of the synopsis which will be entitled "Epic Novel Volume 1". All this to get an appointment--which I am not guaranteed to get.

One might ask why I don't just call this lawyer guy myself? Because, believe it or not, going through Legal Eagle is faster and I have more credibility. That's how business is done in the South.

No comments: