Friday, June 22, 2012

Flipping Off*

*Come now, you knew that headline was coming.

Did I mention nothing, and I mean nothing, happens in concurrence with the Roman calendar in the South?

Still trying to get in touch with Flip. I have resorted to stalking him via e-mail (with me politely explaining how I got his e-mail in the first place), smoke signals and carrier pigeons. Still nothing. What I haven't done is hunt down his first cousin's next door neighbor's best friend in sixth grade who might get a message to him. That's how things seem to work in the South. It is faster than a telephone.

I know I have a few other options, including but not limited to:
  • Contacting the Alabama BAR
  • Contacting another lawyer
  • Suing Attorney Jon's estate for malpractice
  • Forgetting the whole thing, because after all this particular issue hasn't been resolved in years--though it should have been.
I am not against any of the above. In fact, right now I am voting for all of the above in no particular order. However, it seems like it would be easier to just have Flip respond to my message.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My vote is to do all of the above except the last one.